- access the Member Centre on the Website (which may include the collection of your IP address); and
- request information, publications or other materials to be sent to you from ABCMF.
ABCMF does not require individuals to provide any sensitive information, or actively seek this information. If you do provide sensitive information to us for any reason, you consent to us collecting that information. ABCMF may use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, and other purposes to which you have consented; as disclosed to you when the information is collected; and as otherwise authorised or required by law. Disclosure of personal information ABCMF will not disclose your personal information to third parties except:
- to third parties appointed by ABCMF which assist ABCMF to perform services or provide products (in which case ABCMF requires these contractors to keep that personal information confidential and not to use or disclose it for any purpose other than for the purpose of performing those services or providing those products);
- in exceptional circumstances, ABCMF may be required or authorised by law to disclose personal information, for example to law enforcement authorities or to prevent a serious threat to public safety;
- with your consent; or
- where otherwise consistent with the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth) and any other applicable law.
ABCMF may use national or overseas facilities to process or back up information and as a result, may transfer your personal information to national or overseas facilities. Security of personal information ABCMF will take reasonable steps to keep any personal information that we hold about you secure. However, except to the extent liability cannot be excluded due to the operation of statute, ABCMF excludes all liability (including in negligence) for the consequences of any unauthorised access to your personal information. Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach of security.